any interest in custom overflows boxes, sock holders, equipment racks etc??

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazybizzle

My cousins coming down next month and he works at a custom fab shop that does acyrlic and plastics molding and injections and hes looking to cover expenses for the trip so knowing that im into this hobby and such he asked me if theres any intrest in overfow boxes, probe holders , sock holders etc any thing u can think of that u might want to add or have for ur tank that can be built out of acrylic of safe plastics abs etc..if so let me know and i can talk to him only thing he said was hes kind of limited by the size so hes not trying to carry big pieces with him he said a 10x10x10 piece is ideal or smaller ...so if theres anything ppl want let me know and well go from there

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
You know what will be cool.?...some flashy black acrylic light fixture mounts. With diff sizes holes to make it like  bubbles. ...with a L shape on the bottom so it rides alomg the top of tank  front and back ..make like so many inchs high. Then anyway can get aluminum or stainless angle amd bolt it to the peices ad mount leds  and led modules

S

saltnureye

I was looking at doing a new  internal overflow. I will send you a quick sketch and ruff size.

C

crazybizzle

K just list what u want and a drawing or so and when i confirm closer to when he comes ill let ppl know whats up..also cuz i didnt put earlier its not free but will be pretty cheap

C

crazybizzle

davesolo29 link said:
wheres he coming from?
im not windsor area but could do a highway meet.

Hes flying in from out west

C

crazybizzle

chris77 link said:
Any chance of him to build an acrylic tank for me?

Im sure he could but transporting it on a plane is out of the question and if you had the materials at home i doubt he would want to do that while on vaca.

C

crazybizzle

Just letting ppl know that pmd me and such hes not coming now till mid march so i will keep ppl posted

Status
Not open for further replies.