Any Walking Dead Fans In Tft

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Just curious if there are any walking dead fans. My wife and I have followed and watched every episode of The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead .

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I didn't start watching until last year. I binge watched the seasons from the start. I can not wait for the new season.

I agree about Fear the Walking Dead. It is okay and watchable but not even close to the original. I watch Z Nation as well lol. That one is messed up.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Joshbrookkate

Addicted......
I tape it and watch each episode twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Oh, and The Talking Dead.

But my favourite is Game of Thrones. Read all the books, too.

Good thing I'm retired!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
100 percent agree that the walking dead is better than fear. Still watching it though but not as good. Can't wait for the walking dead to start in october. That last episode was left in a huge cliff hanger .

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
We are completely addicted to those series. The walking dead imo is the best series ever produced.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I never really thought tgat I'd like something with zombies in it...lol... but my son talked my wife and I into watching it... we where hooked immediately.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I always watch a day late. Getting up at 5 am is killer. I can't wait.

I've been counting down the days... I'm very excited. .. I get up at 530 everyday... but I'm still usually up till 1130 or so anyway.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
No being sleepy aloud here. Apparently it is a safety thing driving truck lol. Plus I don't get the channel ;)

I used to drive truck torx... so I understand what your saying. I drove for 18 years. No more though... now I'm in sales... dropped my license and will never go back. .. was good for the time but no more

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I can't believe that all just happened. .. I won't ruin it for anyone unless you wanna know but DAAAMMMNNNNN!!!!!!