Anyone have any experience with kessil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Been seriously thinking about buying 3 kessil a350w tuna blues. Nothin but great reviews but I thought I'd ask on opinions before I spend the cash. I love the small foot print and ability to adjust channels. Please chime in.

Keep in mind I have a 6 foot tank

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Well I bit the bullet based on user reviews an YouTube videos. I couldn't find a single negative thing to say about these lights other than they aren't controllable via controllers. Only manual dimming. For me that didn't matter as I dot have a controller and prob won't ever have one. Anyway ill be posting a thorough update on these lights hen they come in since I'm guessing no one on here knows anything about them as far as personal use. I opted for the a350 tuna blue model rather than the a350w. Three of them over my 6 foot tank.

I

IrishPride

Hey KK,

Have they arrived yet?  I've been eyeballing these for a while now.
Interested in hearing how it goes.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Anyone thinking about the kessil please choose the standard a350 model. The wide lens diminishes par and I'm regretting not going with the standards. My blue cap is browning out. My sps is not doing so well. My lights are 100% both channels and 6" above water. Colour is great. Temp is great. However I've noticed my sps and monti is not liking the new light compared to my old halides. I'm kinda disappointed. Going to contact kessil and see if I can purchase the standard lens if its interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.