Anyone Need A New Fuge Light? Ordering Some From Aliexpress

hark

let me know if anyone wants in on an order for new grow lights for your fuge let me know. If you say yes I will order one for you and you can pay me when they arrive. If you say you want one then don't come to get it I will publicly flog you on here until you do so I get my money. :). I've had a few members ask me to hold mangroves for them and then not come get them or cancel their orders afterwards, so I would like to try to be a little more straightforward that if you say yes you are expected to take it.

So reply with a yes if you want one. The amount you owe will be the amount charged to my visa divided by the number of lights we end up ordering. You must agree to either pay me or come pick up your light within a week of them arriving. I live in Wellesley so take that into account as well

Follow the link for the light I'm ordering, it's a little over 20 usd with free shipping. I paid 60 for this same light at living aquarium :-(
I am going to use these on the algae scrubber I am making and on my new sump
image.jpg

Retail and Wholesale 54W E27 14Red:4Blue LED Grow Light for Flowers Plant and Hydroponic System High Brightness Free Shipping-in Grow Lights from Lights & Lighting on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2Pcs...nt-and-Hydroponic-System-High/1679753074.html

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I like to add if you say yes than you're committed to buy, regardless if you find a better deal elsewhere after. A different of a buck or five is not much, honor your word to gain trust and respect.
Put me down for one Hark, don't mind the drive at all. A Tim coffee and a cigarette make it a nice relaxing drive.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
geez, that's a shame that people are ordering and then cancelling, email money transfers, etc, make it easy to pay up front. I'm no where near ready for a fuge light but will be in a few months.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
are these the exact same as the ones from living aquariums you got? ive gotten ones for this price before from china it said 3w and turned out to be only 1w led's if you have gotten them before or know someone who bought from same seller id be interested in 2 let me know :)