Apex Wxm Module Help...

Chef G

So bought a used 2016 version got it up and running however when adding the WXM module I get it to connect properly but after successful pairing with vortech mp40 ( blue/yellow led lights) the pump will not show up in the Apex fusion dashboard... what am I doing wrong?

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
So bought a used 2016 version got it up and running however when adding the WXM module I get it to connect properly but after successful pairing with vortech mp40 ( blue/yellow led lights) the pump will not show up in the Apex fusion dashboard... what am I doing wrong?
Did you try unlocking the dashboard and looking for the tile in the box at the top of the screen?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
The lock button
063a85e91b1cea1c52aca04def060fc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Chef G

OK so I checked and no its not showing me the vortech pump in the "tiles", I Have also contacted neptune but being at work for 12 hours il prolly get a 1 reply a day in via email...., today they mentioned to check if the W is lit in the vortech controller and I just noticed it is not lit, what does that mean?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
OK so I checked and no its not showing me the vortech pump in the "tiles", I Have also contacted neptune but being at work for 12 hours il prolly get a 1 reply a day in via email...., today they mentioned to check if the W is lit in the vortech controller and I just noticed it is not lit, what does that mean?
That means that the vortech does not have wireless capabilities. You would need to purchase and install the wireless chip (really easy to do).

Chef G

Is it cheaper than just upgrading the controller to a quiet drive? or can I not do with without changing dry side? Sorry for sounding like a newb totally to new to vortech pumps

Chef G

Il get the wireless upgrade and then prolly just get the new driver next payday lol Trying to buckle down, but now im spending 100 bucks on this upgrade as I want to finish my controller project.:rolleyes: Even built a custom cabinet for everything lol Thanks again Torx im pretty tech savvy so this whole trying to connect my pump to my apex has been driving me bonkers for the last 2 days no wonder it wont connect!! LOL oh wow you saved me another 2 days of scratching my head! Thank you!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Il get the wireless upgrade and then prolly just get the new driver next payday lol Trying to buckle down, but now im spending 100 bucks on this upgrade as I want to finish my controller project.:rolleyes: Even built a custom cabinet for everything lol Thanks again Torx im pretty tech savvy so this whole trying to connect my pump to my apex has been driving me bonkers for the last 2 days no wonder it wont connect!! LOL oh wow you saved me another 2 days of scratching my head! Thank you!
Glad I was able to clear the air for you. All this can get confusing sometimes and sometimes you just need an extra set of eyes looking at it.