Aquatic Kingdom

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
This is going to hurt...

"On August 25, 2017, Aquatic Kingdom Inc. was ordered to pay, in the Ontario Court of Justice, a combined total penalty of $25,000 for violations relating to the illegal importation of corals under the Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act ($15,000) and the Customs Act ($10,000). The total penalty will be directed to the Environmental Damages Fund."

http://www.newswire.ca/news-release...or-the-illegal-import-of-coral-642471273.html

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

SamB

Super Active Member
Interesting news Torx
Thanks for posting
It's actually good to see that the governing bodies are taking action on this sort of thing

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I do believe this calls for a removal of the store from the forum.

EDIT:

Nevermind :)

Josh

Not sure they'll bounce back from that. People dont keep reefs cause they enjoy ruining the ocean.

Did you guys see the supreme court in Hawaii just shut down a bunch of the marine fisheries like tangs etc

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Not sure they'll bounce back from that. People dont keep reefs cause they enjoy ruining the ocean.

Did you guys see the supreme court in Hawaii just shut down a bunch of the marine fisheries like tangs etc
I thought itwas posted but must have been just on Facebook. Started a thread HERE about it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk