ATO Container.... Looks like a great fit with an Aqualifter pump.

Bfofre

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/reliance-desert-patrol-water-container-0854055p.html#.UzGcZ1c7Z2A

This will fit nicely in under my cabinet where i have limited room!! 

...And for all those that are gonna ask, or comment about leaching...Please read the below answer from the manufacturer!!

Question:
What type of plastic and what recycle markings are on this item? What gets into the water from the plastic - and not only the green plastic, but the other parts, also?

Answer:
Here is the vendors response: All of our water containers are made of food grade HDPE(high density Polypropylene) recycle markings are printed on the bottom of container which is 2 – nothing gets into the water from the plastic container or any other parts associated with our containers, as all are also BPA free material and food grade – all HDPE containers should be rinsed clean with cold water only after every usage and before you refill. Do not use hot water as this will after time break down any plastic

Bfofre

Yes that's my plan..  I was going to construct something out of acrylic,  or buy it.  But that's like $100.  This is cheap easy to fill,  easy to carry,  and narrow for a good fit.

ATO is the last major piece of equipment I'm still missing..  I've been looking at the Hydor and Jbj for weeks...  Lol..  Can't make up my mind!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Bfofre

Yeah...i'd totally use a Culligan jug....but they are 11", I have more like 9"...
Space is scarce, and i must contain everything in the cabinet.  It's in my living room