Babies....

heath

Distinguished Member
so, I agreed to foster a momma cat, Christ I have never seen a cat this skinny.. she is a young girl that was dumped by her owners, probly when they realized that she was pregnant.. anyway, today is baby day, 1 out no idea how many more to go...wish us luck...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Good luck heath... always cool to see little newborn animals of any kind

heath

Distinguished Member
you guys are too funny... one kitten already has a home and momma cat is staying here... I made her a promise that she would never eat out of a garbage can again, I keep my promise...now the other 2 ???? Pipes you are getting your own place and I know that you are a cat person, they are really, really cute....

heath

Distinguished Member
as promised here are a couple of pic's of the babies...everyone doing well...

Attachments

• HPIM1185.JPG
    HPIM1185.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
  • HPIM1186.JPG
    HPIM1186.JPG
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 120
  • HPIM1187.JPG
    HPIM1187.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 119

heath

Distinguished Member
thanks, they are,, scary....the black/white is marked almost identical to my old guy that passed 2 yrs ago....I wonder if my vet would give me a group rate on spay/neuter and declaw...

Attachments

• HPIM0587.JPG
    HPIM0587.JPG
    741.3 KB · Views: 90

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Very cool heath always awesome to see little baby animals running around.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
oh, oh... you don't like declawing....all of my cats have been done..
No declawing of cats or docking of dogs tails. None of my wife's cats are declawed. To me It is inhumane and several places are pushing for it to be illegal. You aren't removing a nail, it would be like cutting off your fingertips at the knuckle just so you stop scratching

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pipes

No declawing of cats or docking of dogs tails. None of my wife's cats are declawed. To me It is inhumane and several places are pushing for it to be illegal. You aren't removing a nail, it would be like cutting off your fingertips at the knuckle just so you stop scratching

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
I understand your point Torx, But a free cat vs. $3000 in furniture... My next one will be declawed for sure! We have 3 living room sets and all 3 are trash due to scratching. Not to mention the previous 2 set over the years....

Pipes

you guys are too funny... one kitten already has a home and momma cat is staying here... I made her a promise that she would never eat out of a garbage can again, I keep my promise...now the other 2 ???? Pipes you are getting your own place and I know that you are a cat person, they are really, really cute....
I would if I wasn't living here still. Always liked having more than 1 cat. MY cat is black and white. Named him Cruiser (as in police cruiser).