banned users

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
anyone know who it is? the guy with the aquaripure?algae scrubber?guy that had a fish store and works for the other shit hole?been preoccupied last couple of months so have missed lots is seems  lol

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yes el concistidor aka clintos , blatently obvious

R

reeffreak

e, but you can have a aquarium as long as you are willing to sell propagated coral

Is this guy off his rocker , u can keep a saltwater tank if you are willing to sell coral , lmao this guys a glue head

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Might as well just said "propigated high end yumas" lol

C

copperkills

maybe someone should send the RCMP that way to see if his fish tank is in fact a "grow op" lol

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I don't see the kijini ad.  Last night I had no idea what was going on.....this guy had a conversation with himself....then he said he was going to the Philippines to cherry pick coral.  I had to point out that they don't export coral from the philippines  :?

We're did that thread go...it was entertaining...should have just locked it and left it.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
I don't see the kijini ad.  Last night I had no idea what was going on.....this guy had a conversation with himself....then he said he was going to the Philippines to cherry pick coral.  I had to point out that they don't expert coral from the philippines  :?

We're did that thread go...it was entertaining...should have just locked it and left it.
it got pretty crazy after you left Darryl.  it needed to be removed or cleaned up a bit with some fillers...*&*&(****

Status
Not open for further replies.