Banning Fish Meds In Canada?

Falcon

Who's brilliant idea was it to ban the best fish meds in canada?

No thanks to the government. I'm in crises mode right now and trying to track down the correct meds is impossible. I'm in the middle of treating with furan 2. You can't get that anymore. The stores were out of bifuran which I'm now under the impression this med will soon no longer be in Canada either. Wow thanks Canadian government, great way to screw us over with.

I'm so miffed right now.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Put hippies in charge, we get hippy-style government.

Have you tried relaxational aromatherapy on the fish? Maybe drop some marihuana in there? Tried playing a bongo drum or an acoustic guitar in the room? These are all a-okay with our current regime for treating everything from stupidity to brain tumours.

Falcon

Put hippies in charge, we get hippy-style government.

Have you tried relaxational aromatherapy on the fish? Maybe drop some marihuana in there? Tried playing a bongo drum or an acoustic guitar in the room? These are all a-okay with our current regime for treating everything from stupidity to brain tumours.
I want to treat the fish not kill the tank offo_O

shamous113

What I heard a while back was it's a permitting issue. But it is only in Canada. In the US the medications are still widely available. They will not be available in Canada for the time being until they get the paperwork straightened out.

Falcon

What I heard a while back was it's a permitting issue. But it is only in Canada. In the US the medications are still widely available. They will not be available in Canada for the time being until they get the paperwork straightened out.
Thats not helping me out right now. Big Als has Bifuran but they won't have any in until Friday. I hope that it's friday I ordered furan2 off of Amazon but still it's not helping me right now.... I need it now not in three days from now

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I want to treat the fish not kill the tank offo_O

You're a monster for keeping living organisms captive against the laws of the earth, man. So really, man, what's the difference?

Sincerely, your friendly liberal caucus..
liberal caucus.jpg