Battlefield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

Anyone waiting for this beast game to come out?
Looks insane..

Thinking of building a pc just so I can play this.. but for now i'll be getting it for ps3.

Z

Zakk

I upgraded a fair bit of my pc in anticipation, a couple of the BF releases have been pretty buggy, but hopefully this one doesn't disappoint!!

C

crazybizzle

i jyst got the 360 beta multi demo for my xbox. got a invite from ea fron buying the metal of honour game last year. beta is insane for real if ur not real hoid at shooters u will get smoked. i just hid all games.in bushes with my sniper rifle and picked ppl apart game is going to be the best. 360 gamertag is crazy bizzle

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
crazybizzle link said:
i jyst got the 360 beta multi demo for my xbox. got a invite from ea fron buying the metal of honour game last year. beta is insane for real if ur not real hoid at shooters u will get smoked. i just hid all games.in bushes with my sniper rifle and picked ppl apart game is going to be the best. 360 gamertag is crazy bizzle

a camper at heart eh?

Z

Zakk

Maybe he bunnyhops a lot too.  Camping, sniping and bunnyhopping...the full experience.  ;)

Z

Zakk

pulpfiction1 link said:
go all out if your gonna go  lol

im old school  quake3  come try a game or two

I just can't do any old-skool games, I'm just played out.  UT2004 did me in for stuff like that. 

Z

Zakk

To get the beta running properly on my PC, I had to upgrade.  I changed the vid card, upped memory to 8GB, and put the game on a 60GB SSD drive.  The biggest difference was the memory.  The game was hitting the hard drive pretty constantly with only 4GB on board (not sure how this will run on a 32 bit system).  Now it's pretty flawless except for the in game bugs, which aren't too bad. Good game so far considering it's only one map. 

xxmurrxx

Zakk link said:
To get the beta running properly on my PC, I had to upgrade.  I changed the vid card, upped memory to 8GB, and put the game on a 60GB SSD drive.  The biggest difference was the memory.  The game was hitting the hard drive pretty constantly with only 4GB on board (not sure how this will run on a 32 bit system).  Now it's pretty flawless except for the in game bugs, which aren't too bad. Good game so far considering it's only one map.

What vid card did you go with?

Z

Zakk

xxmurrxx link said:
[quote author=Zakk link=topic=1459.msg10110#msg10110 date=1317743300]

What vid card did you go with?
[/quote]

geforce GTX 550 Ti  sort of at the bottom of the list for that game, but plays it perfectly in top res, so I'm happy. 

Status
Not open for further replies.