Benzzz is now here.....

benzzz

Thanks for the welcome. Gonna lurk around a bit and see if I recognize anyone from other forums. So far it looks like a good place to kick off the rubber boots and pour a Baileys

Jewel

There you are Lloyd, Great bunch of people here, atleast most of them LOL, Lloyds my Pal from AP.I hope we'll get to see him at the Frag Fest in April.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
benzzz link said:
Thanks for the welcome. Gonna lurk around a bit and see if I recognize anyone from other forums. So far it looks like a good place to kick off the rubber boots and pour a Baileys

Most of us were kicked off AP years ago for asking how many regal tangs we could fit in a 20 gallon. 

Jewel

See what i'm talking about Lloyd, this is the crap we gotta deal with, LOL, Lloyd you were saying you order an Apex, What are your plans for it?

benzzz

Lol. Sounds like a great bunch a guys here. Personally I never had an issue with the guy on AP but know a few who did.  Anyways, I am gonna start a members tank thread and bring everyone up to speed. Apex will run some equipment and such. Just a toy really, I bought a new omega 150 a couple months ago and Ken sold me the Vertex Libra doser. Should set it up in place of my old GHL. Have it on the shelf and forgot about it. Lol

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
benzzz link said:
Lol. Sounds like a great bunch a guys here. Personally I never had an issue with the guy on AP but know a few who did.  Anyways, I am gonna start a members tank thread and bring everyone up to speed. Apex will run some equipment and such. Just a toy really, I bought a new omega 150 a couple months ago and Ken sold me the Vertex Libra doser. Should set it up in place of my old GHL. Have it on the shelf and forgot about it. Lol
Make sure you have the latest firmware running on that doser, I'm running version 394, got it emailed to me from Vertex.

benzzz

[/quote]Make sure you have the latest firmware running on that doser, I'm running version 394, got it emailed to me from Vertex.
[/quote]

Could the guy who posted this gimme a hand in where I can get this update. Tried to Google it but I get nothing... maybe I am wording it wrong...

Perhaps I should ask my wife. Since we married I don't use Google cause she knows everything  lmao  :eek:

Jewel

That would be Pistol, Cal has helped me quite a bit Lloyd. Good guy and he knows his stuff, only thing he lives so damn far away but that's ok he's just a short pm away.