berghia nudi's

Status
Not open for further replies.

phatpaco

Where is the best place to order a 10 pack of berghia nudi's shipped to my door????

I knowingly purchased aiptasia laced rock... and no peppermintshrimp will eat them so far, my tangs killed my CB butterfly so now I want the nudi's... It will be an all they can eat buffet for them for awhile!!!!!!

Thanks!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
You will find they are not cheap around here if you can find them.  $20 per from the only place i inow of to get them in ontario which is in toronto.  Both times ive got them i ordered from the US.... Once from www.saltyunderground.com and another time from a guy who had never shipped them to Canada so it wasa bit of a risk but they were relatively cheap.  PM me if you want more details...

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Theres this woman in detoit. That has a batfish ..and her tank is all cleaned of aphastias ..so she wants to keep it happy.  ..so she has a post bring yur rocks full of aphastia. And she will let the batfish go to town. ..says yu can even leave  the same day with yur rock cleaned

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Petercar link said:
Theres this woman in detoit. That has a batfish ..and her tank is all cleaned of aphastias ..so she wants to keep it happy.  ..so she has a post bring yur rocks full of aphastia. And she will let the batfish go to town. ..says yu can even leave  the same day with yur rock cleaned
bringing all your liverock across both borders is probably not a good idea IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.