Big als

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Was in there this morning  .they have a tank full of snail.mexican turbos some emerlads  And a bunch of tangs ,foxfaces black ice picacassos  lots of fish  wrasses to and gobys

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thanks Peter for the update. Sorry I missed you this morning as I don't work till 1.  I guess I need to do an update as I do have lots of fish and stuff lol

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I  should have posted too, they had a lot of nice fish there yesterday.  A whole bunch of killer flame angels too, all looking really healthy.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
There was a school classroom tour came in when i was there  thrre is w sixline  trying to clean up the return nozzle  But they must did some good cleaning on the tanks.    All insode tank walls and nozzles where very clean

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I believe those are the male squampinnis anthias you were talking about. Unless you are talking about the hawaiian bartlet anthias? We have been trying to keep the tanks cleaner for your viewing pleasure.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Big als

It's nice to have a clean store. I don't like shopping at places that are trashy, I mean if they can't take care of the tank, what do they care about the fish ?

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Big als

I love the 2 Bartlett anthias in back bottom tank, beautiful fish :)

harleymike

Super Active Member
We were there on friday night. Everything looked awesome. My wife liked those pink one too. Might head back in a little bit and pick one up. Place looked great.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Was in there myself last week and picked up some Mexican Turbos (they are working wonders on my Nano-Cube atm) and yes, those squamipinnis looked amazing. Was hard not to grab some up. The color was amazing and would have been a nice addition.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I couldn't resist getting one of those stunning Squamipinnis males.  Eats like a pig and ready to go into the DT.  If he lets my Hawaiian cleaner groom him it will be a surreal colour show! 8)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Big als

I was in yesterday, those are the redest flame angels I've ever seen :p

Hey Aaron can you get in magnificent fox faces,?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
They are nice flame angels...  8)
I will have to look into it. Probably won't have anything till the new year since all of my orders are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.