Blueline heater

monizb

Super Active Member
Does any one have one or had one my heater has decided to stop working tank only at 71,and have it set for 78 noticed last night after I got home and seen temp at 71

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
You need a controller!

I have Ehiem jagers here if you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skim

Intresting, I have one and with in a couple of days the Heater stopped working. I unplugged the heater and plugged it into socket and no heat so I had a regular heater and turned it all the way up and plugged it into the controller and 2 days latter heater sopped working. I have given up on the Blueline heater. Check the heater, plug it into a socket and see if it heats up but I have a feeling your is has failed.

Mike

monizb

Super Active Member
Hey mike  it went to crap so I email Bill at IA he replaced it with no problem right over counter he went to shop early just to help me out to make sure my tank did not get any colder thanks again Bill

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Bfofre

I was just thinking today..  I keep 2 spare heaters on hand for just this reason...    (and of course the 2 in my  DT,  and 1 in my water change system)  Damn I have a lot of heaters...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
i use these cobalts.  ..non glass.  ..after my glass shattered and stuff went to hell.    ..then i got these. i bang the cobalt all around.  ..made of hard plastic wont shatter ....https://cobaltaquatics.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=33