Brantford Coral Show Brantford 2018

Stevesault

Hey guys it's that time of year again. On September 22nd we are all getting together for the Brantford coral show 2018! Same as before it is located at 9 Tollgate Road Brantford Ontario the doors will open to the public at 12 noon cost of the door is $5 if you are a vendor and we have not spoke yet please contact Steve at 226-920-3143 I will update this post with the vendors list shortly thank you i hope to see you all there!!!

Brantford Coral Show
Brantford Coral Show 2018

ADDRESS
9 Toll Gate Rd
Brantford, ON N3R 4Z4

EMAIL
info@brantfordcoralshow.com

PHONE
+1 (226) 920-3143

Vendors
List of participating vendors so far:

Created by Clinic Website Systems
Banner_01_md.jpg

Last edited:

hark

Any chance you would consider opening earlier for future shows? I understand allot of work has to go into getting ready in the morning, but I’d personally like to see it start at 10am vs 12am

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
What time does this show run until? 5pm?

Saturday September 22nd, 2018 Noon - 4:00pm

Any chance you would consider opening earlier for future shows? I understand allot of work has to go into getting ready in the morning, but I’d personally like to see it start at 10am vs 12am

The noon start time is more for the vendors then anything. Many of them have several hours drive time plus set up. Before they even hit the road they have to pack everything. For myself it takes at least an hour to prep in the morning plus a coffee or two before I start, 2 hours to Brantford and an 1 - 1 1/2 to set up plus hopefully give the coral time to stop being angry and open up. Yes, that means I am up at 6 or earlier to get to Brantford. Some vendors have to get up at 3am to make it in time to be set up for London Fragfest. This year London did have a limited early admission. Some vendors were still finishing things up when people started showing at 11.

derrick orosz

Super Active Member

The noon start time is more for the vendors then anything. Many of them have several hours drive time plus set up. Before they even hit the road they have to pack everything. For myself it takes at least an hour to prep in the morning plus a coffee or two before I start, 2 hours to Brantford and an 1 - 1 1/2 to set up plus hopefully give the coral time to stop being angry and open up. Yes, that means I am up at 6 or earlier to get to Brantford. Some vendors have to get up at 3am to make it in time to be set up for London Fragfest. This year London did have a limited early admission. Some vendors were still finishing things up when people started showing at 11.
Well thank you and the other venders

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
i don’t go to them anymore. Personally I find there to be way too many people all trying to get the best piece first. If you don’t mind crowds then hey it’s a great event and there are tons of great vendors and prices .

hark

Hmmm maybe that is the answer. I go to these events and usually drop between 200-600 bucks depending on what I’ve managed to kill in my tank since the last one

If there was a chance to say spend 20 bucks entry fee just to get in early so I can get what I want and get out I’d pay that in a heartbeat. With young kids it’s hard for me to split the day I’d like to get there, get what I want, get it home in my tank and take over dad duties....