Bristle Worms

Kman

Super Active Member
Coral banded will eat them as well as the common cleaner shrimp. The common cleaner are less aggressive then the coral banded if you want to mix different shrimp species together like blood shrimp. I found the coral banded didn't play so nice over time with other shrimp and ended up killing the other shrimp. If you don’t care about putting other shrimp in the tank the coral banded work just fine.

Coral banded will eat them as well as the common cleaner shrimp. The common cleaner are less aggressive then the coral banded if you want to mix different shrimp species together like blood shrimp. I found the coral banded didn't play so nice over time with other shrimp and ended up killing the other shrimp. If you don’t care about putting other shrimp in the tank the coral banded work just fine.
um just my experience but I have a coral banded and 2 blood shrimp and a peppermint now over 2 years... just my experience is all sometimes you get one that plays nice lol

Kman

Super Active Member
Oh it happens from time to time that they play nice. It has not worked out for me anytime I have tried. lol

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
hahaha maybe thats why i never saw any my banded ate them.... unfortunately he liked my bloods but killed my cleaner shrimp.... just goes to show is all in the shrimp lol