BRS group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro069

Looks like I am going to do a group buy.
PM me your details. -name and brs login email
When should this be set for-Feb 5 to start???????

So far i have the details for
teebone110
saltnureye
sunnykita
poseidon
petercar
torx
nitro069 +1
parksy
Jerry_doucette
Kleko

nitro069

teebone110 link said:
Just start one yourself on this forum, and see who signs up ;)
Good idea, guess I'm gonna organize a group buy. Not quite sure how this works but i think i need ten people and have to start it on a Tuesday.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Yu need 10 names.    Yu can prolly get 8 names. That no one will buy anything.    But its still 10 names  There was one 2 weeks ago. Just read it and go like that way

J

jones02

I was just about to post ad ask if anyone wanted in. I have everyones names and addys that did it last month if you want me to throw one together?

nitro069

jones02 link said:
I was just about to post ad ask if anyone wanted in. I have everyones names and addys that did it last month if you want me to throw one together?

I don't mind doing it. Get to try something new and could always use the extra 2000 brs points. If we get enough people we could always do 2

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I'd be in too if I could decide which protein skimmer to buy for my sump when I get it up and running. 135 gal tank. 40 gal 3 section sump.
Any suggestions?

nitro069

sunnykita link said:
I'd be in too if I could decide which protein skimmer to buy for my sump when I get it up and running. 135 gal tank. 40 gal 3 section sump.
Any suggestions?

Put your name in anyways. even if you don't buy anything i believe u still get preferred member status and a discount when u buy from brs.

that being said, when i upgrade to my 180 i will prob be going with a reef octopus diablo xs skimmer. from what i understand they are a good skimmer for a good price. i believe the pumps and needle wheels are decent also.

Someone is selling a super reef octopus xp-2000 on ap for 220

Status
Not open for further replies.