Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazey

Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Hazey
2. nitro069
3. sunnykita
4. Poseidon
5. PatrickS
6. Torx
7. saltnureye
8. Neopimp
9. parksy
10. pulpfiction1

H

hazey

Let's get a Bulk Reef Supply (BRS) group buy going!

*Email or pm me your email address that you use for your BRS account as well as your last name*. - Very Important!

If you don't have a BRS account then head on over to their website and set one up!

We need 10 members to qualify for the group buy pricing so sign on up!

The duty and custom charges are looked after by BRS. All you pay for is shipping fees and taxes and it is shipped right to your door!

Example:

BRS 5 Stage RO/DI System 75GPD - retails for $159.99 but you would pay the group buy price which is $143.99 (confirmed with BRS).
Reid from BRS also indicated that the group buy discount on qualifying items is anywhere from 10% to 20% off!!!!

1. Hazey
2. nitro069
3. sunnykita
4. Poseidon
5. PatrickS

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Don't tell AP you are posting a group buy here, or you might get the HAMMER.

Nice to have ya.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I am in, will PM you the info shortly. You should have no shortage of people.

When updating the list, can you please just update your original post instead of posting the same thing over again. Also, what is the date you are looking for to submit the list and for the buy to start?

Thank you.

H

hazey

I need min. 10 people for the order - if I get 10 by today I can submit as early as tonight? Otherwise, I will close it Friday for a submission next weekend.

As far as AP - I can belong to any forum that I want and do any group order that I want - no worries.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Re: Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

I'm in I believe ,I'll send you my info when I get home from work ,unless of course torx include mine and his

Sent from my HTC Incredible S

H

hazey

Let's get this group buy going!!

We only need 3 more people to qualify for the discounts!

nitro069

hazey link said:

We only need 3 more people to qualify for the discounts!

+1, don't need to buy anything, just need name and brs account to qualify for group buy. Personally would like it to go tonight. gotta buy some stuff and cant wait till next week.

H

hazey

hazey link said:

We only need [size=12pt][size=12pt]1[/size][/size] more person to qualify for the discounts!

All you need to do is sign up - you are not obligated to buy anything!

H

hazey

Group Order is Closed
- going to try and submit today to see if they will sign us today rather than next week?

H

hazey

nitro069 link said:
received email for brs. group buy is on  ;D

Had to order today group buy or not. thanks for getting this through hazey

I know saw your post so I quickly got it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.