Can Someone Make A Post On Ap?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I can't even access my profile anymore, it says I don't have privileges, and I can't even get to the page where I can edit my email....It doesn't like new signups, and to be honest I really don't feel like typing in the 30 minutes of shit again just for it to say "you are rejected".

Registration has been rejected. High amounts of spam has come from your registration information.

I tried 3 different email addresses, all of them "not free". I guess I'm banned even though I rarely even posted. Ah the politics of fish. Always fun.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I can see it, but not post. Thank you :)

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled/restricted your account.

I don't think I've ever posted anything off kilter there.

yep I'm locked out of my profile, out of everything. It's funny that there is only a handful of people that would know my old nick... so it slims the herd of possible butt-hurt culprits. :)

reefgeek

I can't even access my profile anymore, it says I don't have privileges, and I can't even get to the page where I can edit my email....It doesn't like new signups, and to be honest I really don't feel like typing in the 30 minutes of shit again just for it to say "you are rejected".

Registration has been rejected. High amounts of spam has come from your registration information.

I tried 3 different email addresses, all of them "not free". I guess I'm banned even though I rarely even posted. Ah the politics of fish. Always fun.

Count your blessing, now you never have to deal with that s(*t site again, you are free of the AP SS.