Canada Copepods Spring Sale!

Canada Copepods

1651160544155.png

Hi Everyone,

It has been an incredibly difficult couple of years for the ownership team of Canada Copepods keeping various businesses open and functional. We have had serious supply chain issues plaguing our shipping of our products from mid 2020 until now. Canada Copepods is now partnered with Purolator domestically within Canada to get our shipments to customers via express as quickly and safely as possible.

As a thank you for customers continued support in spite of these delivery challenges we have a 50% off sale running from now until EOD June 3rd.

I hope everyone is doing well and has stayed safe throughout the pandemic.

Cheers,

Jon - Canada Copepods

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
A link to their website

Also it looks like the discount is added at cart plus free shipping on orders over $80.

On a side note, you should also update your FB page. I personally prefer forums, but Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the flashy ways to go for attention for sure.

Canada Copepods

A link to their website

Also it looks like the discount is added at cart plus free shipping on orders over $80.

On a side note, you should also update your FB page. I personally prefer forums, but Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the flashy ways to go for attention for sure.
For sure, working on a solution for that as I no longer have a Facebook account :)