Car show

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fraggle Rock

Is that the big mansion that the dude who invented birth control's family owns?
That guys my hero...

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yes that would be the man. Not 100% sure it's birth control itself, but something to do with women and fertility.

F

Fraggle Rock

Yeah not exactly sure what it was either, but it was revolutionary I know that much.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Yes, and his grandkids grandkids grandkids....and so on will live with ease as I have heard the royalty is quite high.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
There are new vehicles too, last year they had a dodge demo for the new jeep Cherokee.

F

Fraggle Rock

Wonder if the Batmobile and Batcopter will be there if George Barris is there.
He's the guy that created those isn't he?

F

Fraggle Rock

Ha yeah that car was the bomb and I don't use that term loosly or ever. Not your average family sedan thats for sure. Would love to go pick up grocery's in that thing.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
The bat mobile and bat copter where there 2 yrs ago with barris so was Adam west and cat woman ....yes it's the big mansion.  Yu ark in a field bout half mile away and the farm tractor with ay wagon takes yu to front gate ..he is also the guy that tried to get the guy Lombardo boat  to put in his display ...it's fun watching the amphi cars ...I remeber seeing them go thru town  on there way back to grand bend in the 60s

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
George barris has a guitar that he signs and sales it at the show ...if anyone goes  put the location in yur GPS  Its out in the boondocks off county road 22. Between London and strathroy

Y

yellend

I love car shows and though they have nothing to do with tanks, there is actually one car show I attended where one Suburban was actually designed with a big clear tank at the back.  Not too healthy and good for the marine life available and sure enough it is not that efficient for those who want to maintain that type of tanker for keeps.

But considering that is just for show, he was pretty successful with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.