Chatham Frag swap

Overon

Website Affiliate
Hello all. Now that a lot of restrictions have been lifted it has been far to long without a frag show. I am wanting to hold one in chatham since it is central to london and Windsor. Want to get an idea on venders interested. It will be either June or july as long as things stay same. Any interest let me know i am going to start looking into all other plans such as hall cost to keep low table cost to help vendors

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
It would be great to see some of the GTA guys make it down this way for sure. I am more interested in the getting together then big set ups. Should be a handful of people interested just from Windsor to London. I would be interested in seeing what you come up with and start blasting social media. I would be there with printers and frag tank.

Overon

Website Affiliate
I am hoping lots of interest also been over 2 yrs no shows. I am looking into prices of halls this week. Really want to keep prices affordable so venders will want to come make money with little costs. Hope to keep table cost around 50.00 price or 2 for 75.00. I will know more info soon and will keep all posted. Appreciate any help.