Cheap Clippers?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Oops, on Tapatalk right now and did not notice the category lol. My bad haha. Just go pick through a post surgery kit and wash em off lol.

I have the ecotech prop kit that I got on sale for $50. Great cutters in there.

KBennett

I think he is looking for coral cutters..i.e. bone cutters. Not actual clippers.

...but I could be wrong.
Yes. I guess I meant bone cutters.
I don't want to spend $50 on them. I'm just worried that anything I get might rust or be coated in grease. I was hoping someone would say "I got these one at Canadian Tire and they work great"

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
I bought the cheap set and only use the small and large bone cutters, tweezers, and scalpel.... Still worth buying the whole kit tho....mine are kinda rusted but it's not really a big deal IMO..... I always rinse mine and dry them too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
dollarama man 1.25-3 $ for lots of things squeeze bottle,spray bottles, 3gal pails , strainers, turkey basters, coral shipment tupperware, super glue, side cutters...... at least thats where i get all that and at that price they can rust all they want i just toss them and get another when i need glue lol the more you save on stuff like that the more you can spent on additives and foods or new frags unless a matching shiny set stashed in a pretty little case is what you really want :)