Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Did he steal it from you...or from visuallightbox.CA who stole it from you?  Or at least that is the watermark in the bottom corner.Lol. Time to start water marking your own before more people put their stamp on your photos.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
Did he steal it from you...or from visuallightbox.CA who stole it from you?  Or at least that is the watermark in the bottom corner.Lol. Time to start water marking your own before more people put their stamp on your photos.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

looks like he stole it from someone who stole it from you. the original stealer probably used that visuallightbox program to generate photos for an online store. Too funny.. maybe u can inform him and get a free frag or something.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I use visual light box on my website.....  www.myreeftank.ca  and since its freeware they put a watermark on it.

I also sometimes use the pictures from my site that contain that watermark or sometimes I use photobucket.

I dont care if people post my pictures.... I do care about someone using my picture to sell something, passing it off as theirs..

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Darryl_V link said:
I use visual light box on my website.....  www.myreeftank.ca  and since its freeware they put a watermark on it.

I also sometimes use the pictures from my site that contain that watermark or sometimes I use photobucket.

I dont care if people post my pictures.... I do care about someone using my picture to sell something, passing it off as theirs..

Ah, well at least its only a single thief, makes you wonder if a single picture of that guys stuff is actually his photo.

U should say something to him!

spyd

Super Active Member
I hate seeing stuff like that!!! passing off pics as their own.... Meanwhile, his mother colony probably looks like some browned Piece of  :poop: I think it is fine posting pics of other peoples corals, but, to pass them off as their own is complete crap

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I'd ask him where he found the photo. If you google the coral does your photo show up of it?

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Of course yours is the first pic Darryl!!!! The guy is trying to sell this stuff you know ;)

But seriously, it is more disturbing that the seller randomly grabs the best looking pics of that piece in order to make the sale.....don't know what you are getting and knowing this makes me not trust the seller at all......I wonder how many other reefers are seeing their pics pop up for sellers like this too....
I should shoot an email and ask if the mother colony is the first pic? Lol lock your doors Darryl if he says yes....

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
I would contact the seller and ask him to post that the picture he has posted is not his own colony but a "representation of what it should look like" if he wishes to continue using it.  Sellers need to be responsible for their posts and if he won't put a disclaimer on it, he should remove your picture.  JMO

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
...and somewhere miles from here....

Hey, y'know that TOTM guy?  I heard he gets all of his stuff from Cornbred.

Yeah...I think I heard that somewhere too.

We know he lifted that pic...but I'm sure all of his others are legit... :poop:

Status
Not open for further replies.