Chevron Tang

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Y
What I should be doing is getting the money I need to get for my store so that we can keep the doors open. Its hard to compare with stores/online retailers in my area when they either hide their prices or they plain just don't have anything like a chevron tang. If I were in Toronto then yes I would compare to stores as you mentioned but with nothing around London that is what I do. I have always tried to beat American pricing because most people go to liveaquaria for quick information when they made be cruising around the store. If they see that my price is better than an American price or close then they know I'm not trying to gouge them for more money then I need to get. I'm not really sure why I'm explaining this to you as I feel my price is fair and if someone else does then they will buy it. If they don't then it is here for the next person.
Ya just ignore this guy.. most people understand what it takes to keep a business open. I've been in your store and you got great friendly staff there. I don't think you need to explain anything to anyone. Keep smiling and don't worry about him .

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I'm thinking that you should give big als a break here... if ya don't like pricing open your own store and charge want you want.
Plus it's his livestock if he wants to charge 500 dollars for it that's his right!!!!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Y

Ya just ignore this guy.. most people understand what it takes to keep a business open. I've been in your store and you got great friendly staff there. I don't think you need to explain anything to anyone. Keep smiling and don't worry about him .
Thanks... I'm not really too worried. He's entitled to his own opinion just as I am to respond. I'm not about censoring people's post. So if he feels like coming on here and spoiling my post I will respond accordingly.

Down with censorship.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

SamB

Super Active Member
That's a fair price for this fish IMO - especially at that size
Keep the faith BA's - there are plenty of people who want to beat us down but not many who want to build us up !

AM99

I'm thinking that you should give big als a break here... if ya don't like pricing open your own store and charge want you want.
I never said I don't like Big als and Mayb you should mind your own business too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Well i think that's what you should have done from the start of things. It's his store... his business. ... his prices... you gave your opinion now I just gave mine.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
images

heath

Distinguished Member
everyone needs to grow up, I shop at Big Al's and they are all awesome there..
I could have said a lot when I see what some people are charging for their frags...especially when they have very little over head, selling out of their basement...
Its too bad that a person cannot post their items for sale and get attacked...

we are all entitled to our opinions but, a mature person will keep them to them self...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
That w
everyone needs to grow up, I shop at Big Al's and they are all awesome there..
I could have said a lot when I see what some people are charging for their frags...especially when they have very little over head, selling out of their basement...
Its too bad that a person cannot post their items for sale and get attacked...

we are all entitled to our opinions but, a mature person will keep them to them self...
That was my point... in a democratic society we have a right to sell a product if it be from our basement or our store front. There are many businesses on here as well as guys that frag and sell stuff from their homes... this guy had an opinion yes but it was in a derogatory manor and that's not right.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Down with censorship.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

:)

I'm happy to see big als London bringing in a chevron tang. Is it the cheapest I've seen...no. Is it the most expensive...no. Is it fair...yes.

He is evening giving fragtank members a cheaper price, which is nice to see.

Both parties are entitled to their opinions.

Mine is: keep up the good work Aaron. Time is worth $$ to people, and not everyone is up for a drive to Toronto to buy a fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Well I think we should give Aaron his thread back... lol. I've said my piece . :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: