For Sale Chonky Zoa Frags (10+)

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Feb 1st Update: Normally I would wait longer and start at a lower asking price for the frags, but money is tight and what I "make" off the sales is going back into the tanks. I used the funds from the first sales to purchase some back-up lights, now I'm looking to cover the cost of salt. After that, supplements and carbon. Purchasing, growing and selling frags of Spellbinder and Aoi is on the list, but that will be a while...

PXL_20230121_183657051.NIGHT2.png

(4) Blue in Yellow/Green in Dark Red (Belladonna) - $40 each
(2)
Gold in Violet in Gold (King Midas) - $40 each
(1)
Green in Deep Violet in Green (Blueberry Field)- $20 each
(2)
Turquoise in Indigo in Green (Radioactive Dragon's Eye) - $50 each

I am as always on the lookout for acans and micromussa , as well as non green/purple euphyllia. I also have a couple RBTA's.

Attachments

• PXL_20230117_185651937.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20230117_185651937.NIGHT.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
Ok thanks. I'm in sarnia unfortunately
No worries. I guessed it might be a drive too far and I 100% understand As an aside if you're using the web forum the city you are in/nearest to is listed below your profile picture. Tapping someone's name in a mobile web browser will pop up their membership info, including where they are. Just so save you some time and make it easier to plan.

If you're not aware of them already, @Overon runs a salt aquarium shop in Chatham, and does delivery out your way about once a week.
1674691261436.png

Last edited: