• This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Hey everyone,

With the weather getting warmer out and my schedule becoming at least a little more regular in the next week or two, I am thinking of putting together another order for clean up crews.  I woudl have loved to be able to bring the crews to the fragfest but I am not ready to take that responsiblity for the livestock.  I woudl have to hodl them over night at my place so they woudl be bagged up for 2 days, probably not a good thing.

Anyways this is more of a post to gauge interest and buy size if it goes ahead.

You can see the details of the last Group Buy here>>>  http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?topic=3653.0

It went well, no one got probed or imprisonned, and I believe the livestock all lived.

Same deal as before... payment up front... pick up the day of delivery in Sarnia.

Anyways... Please vote and let me know what you will want to be ordering, just an idea dont need specifics yet.

I may also need some mules to meet me in port huron so they can smuggle the snails across in their anus'

nitro069

Count me in too. But I won't be your mule.  There is only one thing that goes in my anus and that's my thumb when I'm standing around.......so I'm told ;D

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I am going to just use reefcleaners again.  Everything I ordered came and was alive so may as well use them again.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Still waiting for my schedule to land into something definitive but looking like end of may ish.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i would be in if someone from the london area wouldnt mind picking them up for me... i could ease your gas bill a little bit as well.

GirDance

I have to drive by you to get there and would be willing to drop them off on my way home...

If anyone in KW is interested I can pick up and bring them as far as Cambridge, possibly deliver to Kitchener or Waterloo.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Poseidon link said:
i would be in if someone from the london area wouldnt mind picking them up for me... i could ease your gas bill a little bit as well.

I could likely help you out.....shoot me a pm if u like

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
GirDance link said:
I have to drive by you to get there and would be willing to drop them off on my way home...

If anyone in KW is interested I can pick up and bring them as far as Cambridge, possibly deliver to Kitchener or Waterloo.

Actually on second thought...... Can you just grab mine too?
I'm kind of interested in doing a buy from reefs2go because they show a lot more snails I like on their site.....but I don't want to be the guy who says lets do reefs2go and then it is a failure.....I am in on the group buy either way.....

GirDance

Reef Hero link said:
[quote author=GirDance link=topic=5248.msg1#msg1 date=1367281295]

Actually on second thought...... Can you just grab mine too?
I'm kind of interested in doing a buy from reefs2go because they show a lot more snails I like on their site.....but I don't want to be the guy who says lets do reefs2go and then it is a failure.....I am in on the group buy either way.....
[/quote]

Sure!  Will probably be ready for a stop by the time I get near London anyway.

Do we know what day we would try to be setting this up for? 

Status
Not open for further replies.