clownfish breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

Is there anyone on this site that breeds clownns? Or is there anyone local?

R

reeffreak

Im waiting for the breeding pair I bought to start back up , also have another pair Ive had for a yr and I hope they breed together SOON ... what kind info you looking for ? Im pretty sure someone on the forum mentioned they have a freidn who breeds .

R

reeffreak

there occelariss,  ones pairs orange and white the other pair are b/w , will be picking up another pair from copper shortly ones a snowflake the other is a misbar b/w ... I actually might sell the o/w breeding pair and pickup a pair on onyx

J

jones02

I been reading a lot on it the pass couple weeks and just wanted to see if there was any success on this site. How does everyone have there fry tanks set up and are you guys breeding them in you DT or a pair inn there own tank?

J

jones02

I was looking at that one lol thanks. All the systems I seen were all in 1, breeders and fry on the same system, then reading a couple of them, there saying not to do that? There went my plan if I wanted to start lol have to thinnk of a different way with using less hydro possable lol

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
check out marinebreeders also, lots of great setups over there.. altho most are on mbi also. i think most people keep the systems seperate incase theres any problems you dont loose your broodstock, and you need to heavily feed your pairs to get good results which leads to not so good water quality which is ok for them but not so much for fry.

J

jones02

Some of those guys have some pretty crazy set ups! Wish I had the room. Living in a condo limits me lol. They already complain about my reef and discus tannk.

J

jones02

Petercar link said:
There is a pair of black ice. Clowns at coral reef store in Burlington. 300 for the pair

Nice fishj, mark sent me that today.

J

jones02

So I found a breeder in the states I'm going to pick up a pair of picosso from,he has a bunch of other pairs aswell as platinums juvies. I have pics of some pairs ill post up here. I cna pick up more is other people want a pair or just singles.

R

reeffreak

is he just some random guy or a store ? pm me some info and prices

Status
Not open for further replies.