Coral shows 2022

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Anyone know if anything is going down ?
You’d think possibly could set something up ? With covid rules in place / X amount of time inside ?
I’m sure everyone misses them like I do !

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Nothing getting planned. COVID protocols are ever changing and do not know what is happening next week with them let alone set something up. Vendors count as a person when it comes to limits which restricts visitors.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
do we still do them in Lambeth ??? its been years for me
Not anymore. The last one was done a few years ago. It became almost impossible to get vendors and visitors down from the GTA when Niagara is around the same time. Normally we would get 4-600 visitors and a back log of vendors waiting for room. The last year only had around 200 people because they all spent at Niagara plus the vendors stock was low after Niagara. Many vendors won't travel for such low numbers.

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
I still plan to do the London Frag show, but its a very large risk to do it until things settle out. The Facilities have rules about vaccinations and such which proved to be a challenge for other shows (participants and Vendors included).

I was fortunate to get my deposits back for the show I had booked for last year but I'm not prepared to risk it yet until we have some stability.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Setting up anything more in advance of 2-3 days is folly. Next week they might announce that people can't leave their homes unless they have a llama and a purple umbrella, but purple umbrellas are racist and have you seen the price of llamas lately?!?!?!?!

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Setting up anything more in advance of 2-3 days is folly. Next week they might announce that people can't leave their homes unless they have a llama and a purple umbrella, but purple umbrellas are racist and have you seen the price of llamas lately?!?!?!?!
LOL

I run the KW Coral Show. We all would love to be going to the shows. But like noted above, with all the rules and restrictions always changing it makes it hard to do the show. It's a logistical nightmare.