Coralbix Rn-1

Copperkills

Has anyone seen this new pump from Jebao? It’s named a Nano Pump but pumps out a massive flow rate and its a great price!

I’m debating a Gyre or two of these on my new build.

Josh

I grabbed one, using it in a 55g tank to keep flow for mixed saltwater for water changes and its noisy after a week. It could be my fault for using it in a mixing tank i dont know. Flow is really nice though i will give them that. I just do not like how noisy it is

Josh

Before my time unfortunately. I wouldnt be happy with the noise level if this was on a display tank in my main room though. I will give it a cleaning and see if it goes away later tonight.

Was pretty quiet when i first started using it though so maybe its just the one i got...

gowyn

I have two of these.

For the price I’m happy.

The second one is slaved to the first. Has several program times but I haven’t bothered with them yet. I just leave it in mode 5 which varies flow etc

Has a light sensor so at night slows both pumps down to slowest speed at a steady rate.

Instructions are typically translated from Chinese and are pretty vague.

Sometimes you can hear them ramp up and down but not really annoying. Hear water running down overflow more than these. Get a little noisier so I just give them a vinegar bath, all good.

Reverse mode is handy, stirs everything up. I just have to be careful though, did it once and my poor little Six Line Wrasse got sucked in! Caught it quick, shut it off and he just swam out.

Good enough for the money until I spring for a pair of MP10s