Dales 160 led bild

Status
Not open for further replies.
4ft long 1ft wide 8 channels there will be 20 lights per channel.1 driver per channel dimmable. going to have 50 cool white  and 48 blue and 60 royal blue and 2 red.  That should be lots of light for a 90 gal.

C

crazybizzle

that looks awesome dale.....are u going to do a splas shield?? no ones done one so far im doing one right now im afraid of salt creep creeping in on our leds....good job cant wait to see it on

There will be plex 1 in under them when I bild the case for them so I can put 4 fans on them to keep them cool. I am going to start the case today.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Looks amazing. I like seeing all these builds. A little concerned about the amount of blues though. Might be too many imo.

Z

Zakk

Torx link said:
Looks amazing. I like seeing all these builds. A little concerned about the amount of blues though. Might be too many imo.

You can never have too much blue.

If they're dimmable, he can select the mix.

C

crazybizzle

only thing i can see being a problem is the reds. might give  2 sections a spotlight of red and throw the whole tank off. i wad going to do reds but got 2 uv instead but the uv makes no difference at all pretty much a waste imo ill be done mine in a bit putty my shield on

Status
Not open for further replies.