Darryl_V's 200G SPS reef......

P

phi delt reefer

awesome stuff Darryl - can't wait to see the tank again! May have to bring some more cash with me than planned  ;)

Z

Zakk

phi delt reefer link said:
awesome stuff Darryl - can't wait to see the tank again! May have to bring some more cash with me than planned  ;)

If my tank wasn't being tempermental I would be there already  ;D

I should just hire darryl to take over my tank, look at the stuff he has!

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
I moved this one up and I gotta tell you, it is just blowing me away.  Crazy....has no idea what colour it wants to be .....purple, pink, blue and green.  It's a wild coral that RTN'd on me like 3 or more years ago.  I saved the base and it was a brown rock for about 2yrs and I almost threw it out multiple times.  boy Im glad I didnt.  Anyway it was just blue when I bought it but it sure has morphed.  I've tried a few names but I think I like Northern Delight. :)

delight.jpg

Sorry I meant to take more but I only got this one picture before the lights went out.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
C'mon Vince..there are only 4 in that one picture.  Can hardly call that a fever.......  maybe a crush. 

They are just so Purrdy! But Dang expensive......I have the smallest watermellon frag.  Boy can't wait to see that one in 3yrs ;)

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Just sharing a pic I took yesterday.  It's one of my sunset millepora frags.  Picture was taken out of the water (so I got a nice clear one) and the polyps are retracted.  Hope you like.

sunset.oct.2011.jpg