Deptron 's 93 Cuber

Deptron

I have a few photos taken so far, I'll let them do the talking for now and fill in the blanks later

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849056.284743.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849073.924899.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849088.582230.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849100.505020.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849114.827148.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446849129.502909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Looks good, but you may want to add a cross brace or two to the top of the stand.

Looks like he beefed up the outside frame, hard to see at those angles, but appears to have a support along the middle bottom side of the top frame

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Looks really good. Now you just need some nice looking rock ;)

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Looks like he beefed up the outside frame, hard to see at those angles, but appears to have a support along the middle bottom side of the top frame

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I meant beneath the tank. Is there something to support the bottom glass?

Deptron

Yes there is a cross member across the middle of the tank.....although I got it as a marineland tank and stand combo. The stand that came with the tank from the manufacturer had no bracing what so ever. I contacted marineland and they said that no brace was necessary, but putting one in makes it easier to sleep at night

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Your gonna love these guys, good personalities, I've got one in my nano, you'd be surprised as to how far they can reach, mines always balancing on my birds nest so he can climb onto my frag rack an have a algae snack:)

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
do they knock everything over and do they kill snails? and what kind of coral do they prefer to eat?

Deptron

They stay in their shells and I'll assume they kill snails like all my other hermits do. Never had any hermits bother any of my coral other than climbing on them.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Mine has never killed a snail that I know of, or bothered my corals other than climbing on, he likes algaes will pretty much eat anything else the others are eating, but their slow...he will knock frags off racks if you give him a chance to get to it...