designer clownfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blob-79

Super Active Member
Hey guys, Some have shown interested in the possiblity of a group order for designer clownfish. I have been in contact with kris from alpha corals.

He is willing to work with us for a group buy, however at this time he can not ship to Canada. He is willing to ship to a depot though if we co ordinate with him so the fish dont sit there.

As far as group discounts, its going to largely depend on numbers of course. That is the purpose of this thread, just feeling out the actual interest in designer clowns.

The thing I like the best about this guy is he offers not only wysiwyg photos, but videos as well.
Feel free to check out his site. http://alphacorals.com/store/ 

keep in mind this is not the only vender we are looking at, just happens to be the first recomended

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Can use the depot in port Huron, I will got get them if there is no issue with fish crossing the border.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Of yu do that yu might want just indivuals picking up there own fish. ..works out better that way. ..so it's not all in one big bill....if yu don't have a passport.      Ppl are getting there's in one week after theyno to the passport office

R

reeffreak

In , pending what sort of discount we get ,  let me know further deatils when they arrive ..

P

phi delt reefer

i want a pair of black ice snowflake clowns

P1030694.JPG

BlackIceClown1-180lg.jpg

must look like the ones above - regardless of who we buy from. I prefer to see my pair before buying them if possible. There is WAY TOO MUCH variance in the designer clown market.

spyd

Super Active Member
phi delt reefer link said:
i want a pair of black ice snowflake clowns

P1030694.JPG

BlackIceClown1-180lg.jpg

must look like the ones above - regardless of who we buy from. I prefer to see my pair before buying them if possible. There is WAY TOO MUCH variance in the designer clown market.

If you can find these. I would be game as well. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

C

copperkills

Vince, thats whats i have in my tank...the single snowflake!

R

reeffreak

i dont think so , last i heard theres still a wait on prices and stuff from a few local dealers .

PFoster

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
Hey Guys,
I just spoke Stace at Aquariums By Design and he would ba happy to run a designer clown fish group buy.

Available right now are:
Black Ice
Blacker Ice
Snowflakes

Special order:
Picasso A or B grade
Tangarine Albino
Platinum clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.