Difference Between Aussie Gold Torch To Other Gold Torch

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
I will come take a look this year. Hopefully find an aussie gold torch :)
How can you tell the difference between aussie gold torch to other gold torch? I have one for a while now so just want to know if it the real deal. Anybody can chime in on this if known, thank

Last edited:

Nighthawk26

How can you tell the difference between aussie gold torch to other gold torch? I have one for a while now so just want to know if it the real deal. Anybody can chime in on this if known, thank
Me too, considering I bought a frag of that from you thinking it was a gold torch. Haha

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Me too, considering I bought a frag of that from you thinking it was a gold torch. Haha

I bought it as aussie, but at that time I didn't care less because it very nice. It displays beautiful gold color and the head are bigger than most gold torch I have seen

MrHermit85

There is an indo gold and an aussie gold. The indo has more of a rusty gold colour and the aussie has a more yellow gold colour. All depending on the lighting of course. The ones I have seen have been under t5. I have an indo gold so would like an aussie to complete my collection :)

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
There is an indo gold and an aussie gold. The indo has more of a rusty gold colour and the aussie has a more yellow gold colour. All depending on the lighting of course. The ones I have seen have been under t5. I have an indo gold so would like an aussie to complete my collection :)
My is pretty yellow, thank. What do you think @Nighthawk26 aussie or indo :D

Nighthawk26

I know you told me the situation when you sold it to me. At the time, my limited knowledge and research suggested the same, that it is Aussie. Now that i have had it some time, learned more etc, I would still say it is Aussie.

Nighthawk26

I will also add, I seem to have found the Aussie is a thicker polyp/tentacle or whatever you want to call it. Like a thick pasta noodle vs a thinner spaghetti noodle. Which this also is. Ps. It is soo close to splitting Kevin.

Last edited:

MrHermit85

I will also add, I seem to have found the Aussie is a thicker polyp/tentacle or whatever you want to call it. Like a thick pasta noodle vs a thinner spaghetti noodle. Which this also is. Ps. It is soo close to splitting Kevin.

all these reefers with aussie golds!!! Let me know when someone has a frag!!!

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member

Cool man, it a slow grower for me. I think it because of that stuff you feeding, so nice:)

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Let's see a pic kevin
Here you go man, to much blue when I took this pic. I did the best it can to adjust so it look closest to the real thing :D

Attachments

• IMG_20160303_204212_edit_edit1.jpg
    IMG_20160303_204212_edit_edit1.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 174

zoomster

It is an Aussie gold wall hammer.
I like it. It is a beautiful piece IMO.
It is a fair size but I have seen no signs of it splitting as of yet.