Discovery Shark Week

Easto

I feel like there have been a bunch of re-runs.

I like the Guadalupe Island episodes the most - really anything about Great Whites.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Im all sharked out... Tv at work has been 12 hours of sharks for the last couple days

Skim

I have to agree but the color of the water and shots they pulled off this year is amazing. The Guadalupe Island oh baby, did you see that little fish that was under the boat and the boat was 23' and it was almost as long and you have to love the Cape Town air Sharks that just amazes me. I ordered some print from Chris down there of the whites flying out of the water in fact the picture I have up with the Seal is one of his. He was the one that showed them and helped make the first Air Jaws they did. One of the last shows was interesting about the that Great White that was eaten at 1900'.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
I always have to look for episodes the week after its done.

I dont have cable and no intention of getting it for a week of quality tv.

I love shark week though. I can watch reruns regardless.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

heath

Distinguished Member
Im all sharked out... Tv at work has been 12 hours of sharks for the last couple days
I have been watching all week, didn't realize that there were that many different species of sharks, love the coral reefs..I think that my favourite is the Thrasher..beautiful fish (?)