Disgusting

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Its about the thickness of a pencil, and who knows how long. Is this a run of the mill worm, or does it have the potential to become a giant?
6fd21402de16491a541c32188b054f49.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmatt

I hate those bastards! Its like flipping tremors!!!! Arrgh!! I pulled one out of my tank that was about 8" and that is small. The bastard ate a hole threw a dotty back. He survived for about a week after. Poor little guy. Got that bristle worm out and let it suffer by baking it in the sun.

Little ones are good but when they get like that and I see them I want them out. If you can't get them with tweesers worm traps will work when the lights go out

Seggsy

I took out all of my rocks and rubble from my sump - doing a complete re-do - and grabbed these on 4 different occasions! They lived in the sump for 3 days in 1/2" of water without heat or circulation. Fingers swelled up for a day each time.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I have some that are over 2' long from the front glass to the back and around the corner...never do anything harm just burrow around all night cleaning the sanded. But of course there are so many species and a few are bad ones...same as Asterina stars...

heath

Distinguished Member
I have some that are over 2' long from the front glass to the back and around the corner...never do anything harm just burrow around all night cleaning the sanded. But of course there are so many species and a few are bad ones...same as Asterina stars...

holy Jesus, that's not a worm that's a snake...

Sewerat

Super Active Member
That one is by far the biggest one I have seen in my tank. I do wish I had something that would eradicate them though. Some kind f fish or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sewerat

Super Active Member
So today, decided to redo some aquaculture and find a couple missing Frags, that fell back in behind from the damn urchin. While I was there removed a few sea monsters, also removed a few pieces of my rock from the DT, so I have a few larger pieces of rock covered in palys now I can sell and one frogspawn. But here was a picture I took of the largest sea monster that I had seen the other day.
6252688b7e805be7788818b33576f6b5.jpg

This guy was shrunken tight cause I was holding it, a couple others were about half his size. Also I have size 11 hands for reference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk