Do Fish Play !!!!

heath

Distinguished Member
ok, I have never seen or heard of this but; my bristle tooth is playing (I think) he is very active, he will do laps of the tank and then come to the top of the water and shout water out of his mouth. He is healthy, eats like a pig and is very active..Has anyone else experienced anything like this before..I'm thinking he is bored and should buy him some toys, :confused:

heath

Distinguished Member
ok, thanks..maybe he's training for the Olympics' . I'm tempted then to add an auto feeder for him..he certainly has personality, I love it...

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
ok, thanks..maybe he's training for the Olympics' . I'm tempted then to add an auto feeder for him..he certainly has personality, I love it...
ya i put an auto feeder on cuz he ate soo much plus made sure there was always nori in the clip if not he let me know lol

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
When I stand by the tank my large Sohal Tang will back up to the surface and splash me with his tail if I don't feed him and he loves to chase and attack the mag float when I do the glass. It sits on the glass all day long and he doesn't look at it but as soon as I go to grab it he's all over it...

saltyair

I read in advanced aquarist that saltwater fish are very smart and do play and recognize their environment - other than my hippo tang I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk