Durham Region Aquarium Society Aquariama Auction And Coral Expo

Darkangel

Website
www.facebook.com
The Durham Region Aquarium Society will be adding a Coral Expo to it's annual auction. 49th Year for this event, first time saltwater is being included. Looking for vendors, sellers and buyers. Auction date is Sunday April 17th at the
AJAX Community Centre
75 Centennial Road
Ajax, Ontario
Contact me for more info here, on GTAA as darkangel66n or on Facebook.

Frank Caputo

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Yes, the Durham Region Aquarium Society Aquariama Expo and Auction has been going on for years around that date. Great to see that they will be adding a salt water venue to their fresh water fish, plants, equipment and other faquarium related items that are typically on auction.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I think the more show the more exposure the hobby gets can't be a bad thing. there are also so many vendors there must some that can't make it to one then they can make it to the other. I'm pretty sure vendors all get along pretty well.

Kev @ CPC LTD

The Durham Region Aquarium Society will be adding a Coral Expo to it's annual auction. 49th Year for this event, first time saltwater is being included. Looking for vendors, sellers and buyers. Auction date is Sunday April 17th at the
AJAX Community Centre
75 Centennial Road
Ajax, Ontario
Contact me for more info here, on GTAA as darkangel66n or on Facebook.

Frank Caputo
I'll be there! Please keep me in the loop if you post vendors, products for sale. Thanks Frank.