Euphyllia retracted - NO3 is through the roof

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Slow and steady. Zoas are opening up and starting to color up. Just lost all my acans, my red and purple people eaters, and magicians zoas. 

2n6hulx.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That is better then it was lol. Everything was retracted right into the skeletons before it started getting better. The duncan was completely pulled to just a skeleton.  All zoas where closed.

So this is better...slow and steadily growing back.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Good to hear everything is coming around again despite a few things. I can hook you up with some magicians or as I like to call them Bean Bag Lizard Skin Paly to start growing out again :)

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Space zoa? I must have been working for NASA that day. TBH is that even my pic?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Here is the before and after on my Duncan and two face hammer. They were completely retracted into the skeleton and now the duncan is almost perfect and the hammer has tentacles, although still short, they are at least growing again.

2nino29.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
unibob link said:
Space zoa? I must have been working for NASA that day. TBH is that even my pic?

Now that I corrected the link in that pose about space zoa, yes, that is your pic...i think, it is from your photobucket is all that I can say. And I took it from your Frags Ready to Go thread. Whatever it is named...that is the bad boy that I lost.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Oh I thought you were telling me the first one was my pic...was going to say I don't remember taking it :)

I may have named them spacezoa as the file, I'm a spacey kinda guy haha.

However these are not my lizard skin palys ;) these are!

e9upeqe2.jpg

But yes the ones you posted are what I would call magicians, and have them as well. Your choice :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Those are both slick. I hope we can meet up eventually LoL. Thanks for your offer, I will be in touch when I know my St Thomas travel plans for the weekend of the 10th.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Torx link said:
Those are both slick. I hope we can meet up eventually LoL. Thanks for your offer, I will be in touch when I know my St Thomas travel plans for the weekend of the 10th.

Sounds good. You have helped me many times, glad I can help replace something you lost.