finally got my 300 gallon

• Thread starter averageguywoodstock
  • Start date
A

averageguywoodstock

well i finally got my 300 gallon tank and im happy with it still needs alot of work thought id post a few pictures

A

averageguywoodstock

building the stand you know cats always the center of attention
oh and dont believe the label with self leveling cement its a lie lol

A

averageguywoodstock

took 5 guys to get it down the stairs my nerves were shot

A

averageguywoodstock

sold off the 100 gallon and moved everything from that along with everything from the 135 to the 300 very happy with the reef so far and the fish are loving it

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I've seen the tank and it does look fabulous!!! I can hardly wait to see it again now that the other habitants are in it. I'm the lucky devil who bought the 135 and I too am a happy camper! Thanks so much to the average guy ! He's not so average! He's another who doesn't hesitate to share his knowledge and he gave me a great deal on my new set up.  Now to get it moved over to my place and set up !! Talk about exciting ! Did I say how I love this group ? I have met some truly wonderful people through the group.
Great pics of the beginnings of the tank! I wondered how you got it in the house and downstairs ! I can only imagine your stress level while that was taking place !!
Enjoy, while we all drool all over ourselves !
sunnykita

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
That tank would weigh a ton, I hope you have a ton of support underneath that bad boy  :eek:

A

averageguywoodstock

thanks everyone  special thanks to darryl v for the hammer coral in the center i was able to buy from him its the first lps in the tank
the stands all 2x6 in the frame and 2x4 inner corners  i was worried about weight but the stands from manufactures look more flimsy plus this has way more room underneath