Pair of maroon clowns
6 line wrasse
Royal gamma
2 blue damsels
2 yellow tail damsels
2 sapphire damsels
1 jewel damsel aka as#hole

Jason Bell

They don't bother with each other, the black one is so fat he just floats around and won't chase anything, other than food. I'm sure they will all like the new home, 72x30x24 can't wait to aquascape with the extra width.

Luke.

Distinguished Member
They don't bother with each other, the black one is so fat he just floats around and won't chase anything, other than food. I'm sure they will all like the new home, 72x30x24 can't wait to aquascape with the extra width.

can’t wait to see sounds awesome !

Seasquirt

The Powder Blue is nice for sure, the others aren't what i would put in my tank but each to there own, a Fox face is nice or another tang something that won't get too big like a Yellow or Leautenant or even a Purple, White Cheek, I'd stay away from the Naso or Orange Shoulder they get too big.

Look into Pyrimidal Butterfly, completely Reef safe and you can have more than one.

Jason Bell

Magnificent Foxface is most likely going to be the only addition I will make. The 2 Sapphire and 1 Jewel Damsel will go to another tank.

Josh

Foxface on my list as well. Just waiting for a good opportunity to scoop one. Anyone had issues with them nipping at LPS?