frag swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crazybizzle

I would be ok with it once the weather is a little warmer only prob i see is how many oulets need to be taken up, where do u house ur frags ur bringing in etc etc dounds good thou

P

patrickborowski

Also where would we all meet up? London, Windsor, etc? Love the idea, having frag trades for the forum, helping each reefer out.

Z

ZAX

Chatham is roughly in the middle of windsor and london, good spot for me anyways....  I think it is a goood idea...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Well I am just outside of Chatham, but my house can barely handle what we have plugged in already, and we have a new baby. Would attend anything in the area. Chatham is a nice middle spot. Plus the site owner is close to Chatham, or for that matter, we can all bug him till he says yes to his place.  :eek:  ::)

Seggsy

I would come from Windsor if in Chatham.  FYI, a couple of years ago, a LFS hosted a frag swap - was pretty cool of them and a success for sure.

T

The Box of Water

Hey everyone....

Im more the happy to host a frag swap at my house.... well after I clean up the disaster in my fish room....lol

Also The Box Of Water Would love to sponsor the event offering everyone who attends 15% of there next purchase!

Let me know if your all interested and we can set up a date

Darren
The Box Of Water
519-451-5554 - Store
519-281-0679 - Personal Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.