Freshwater SHRIMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaked

I will be selling red cherry shrimp in feb, that is if i have  a high survival rate . . .  Dont know price yet< probaly 2$ a shrimp.
located in chatham, and also looking for other shrimp breeders who wanna switch up some genetics.

blaked

i dont keep shrimp with any fish, u could if u have a heavily planted tank though. i had a bad batch on a female and the eggs were ate,  by her i think......
this will hold my selling back for a while..... all of the blue shrimp young were aten .....  :(
hopefully next month ill have more

blaked

the going rate for these shrimp are 4$ to 6$ (a peice) in the aquarium trade. ill sell em for 3$ a shrimp, that mite sound crazy but its not.
12 of these shrimp costed me around 38$ and i got a deal.......
once u get some u can establish a large colony in a couple months with the proper care each female will drop around 20 young every couple months.
i will have 5 rdy to go in 2 weeks. i try not to sell my oldest shrimp for my customers sake, but the shrimp i sell are a good size and almost full color and will breed in a short time.
they are called red cherry shrimp, i have the normal kind and i kind with red and whites visible, which cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.