Getting familiar..

Bfofre

Certainly not trying to pry into anyone's lives  ;)  but I see a lot of regular poster's here.

Instead of me clicking on each of your profiles (from my phone,  which is cumbersome)  can I get a sound off,  where you are from,  age,  anything else you want to add!

Sorry if this post already exists,  but I'm wanting to be familiar with this demographic of hobbyists! So I feel like I know whom I'm talking to in sorts..

I'll start, 
Bryn from Windsor (actually Lasalle)  married,  39yo, father of  3 boys.
Work in management in Automotive manufacturing.

Want to know anything else,  just ask!

Thanks guys...  I've received good advice here already,  and as long as I am in,  I'll likely visit here for advice and support!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Aaron is the name. I am the general manager of the London Big Al's. I'm 33 married with 2 kids. I like taking long walks on the shores of the Thames and I enjoy candle lit dinners. I am a Gemini so sometimes its hard to get a word in if we are conversing.

In all seriousness welcome this is the best forum I have had the pleasure to be a part of.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Dave. 40 yrs old.  6 kids 3 dogs.
Used to have a small roofing company but recently went back to welding and fab. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Mark 35, married, 3 kids, house, mortgage, minivan car loan, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, hamster, budgie, turtle, goldfish, 3gal reef pico, 120gal reef tank. I did call center work for over 10 years, mostly in management (scheduling, coaching, training). I got tired of it and recently had a bit of a carrier change and now I drive truck. I love going for walks down the Thames with Aaron when he asks and the dinners are amazing. But when Taurus and Gemini come together we must both take the time to learn what the dynamics of the relationship are and how we can best get along.

a9tojb.jpg

LoL

dale

my name is Dale, im 42, ive been addicted to saltwater for about 6 years now, im an independant contractor that does renovations, i live with my gf we have 2 rats, a dog, a completely packed 65g reef tank and a 100g fowler with a niger trigger a dog face puffer and a snowflake eel..

sunnykita

Super Active Member
Sherry, 59 years old and widowed, 3 grown daughters and 5 grandchildren. It seems at times I work only to support the gaggle of critters. Owned by 3 golden retrievers, 2 cats and 2 reef tanks, a 135 gal and a 30 gal, plus the goldfish wintering in the basement. Many years ago was involved in freshwater fish, thousands of gallons, belonged to the local aquarium club, we travelled to the fish shows and was part of The Canadian Association of Aquarium Clubs. Used to be in management years ago, now a production worker in a cheese plant here in Woodstock, which is also home. I showed and bred golden retrievers for many years under the kennel name Shaylee. Free time spent working on home improvement too. That pretty much covers the basics !

nexusnight

Names Adam 27,married,dog and cat as kids, Reef addict fo sure, landscape technician, dreaming of diving in the reefs
And tired of this damn SNOW!!!!!

CherryBlossom

Teri 28 years old, single, chef, two boxer pups, 55 gallon saltwater tank / thinking of upgrading to a 125 gallon... Been in the saltwater hobby for a year now.... Owner of my own business dealing with reptiles, One day I'll travel the world, photography is a hobby of mine as well

Nice to meet everyone! :)

shipwreck

Rob. 38. Married w/ kids. Been keeping salt for 18 years now. Have 2 dogs, guinea pig, diamondback terrapin, and an African grey parrot.

MrHermit85

Devin here, 28 married with a cat, turtle and reef tank of course. From South Africa and still trying to figure out the canadian accent. Everyone keeps talking aboat boats....  :-\

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Real name is Dave.  I have two cats, and I live with my very helpful girlfriend.  I work as a water boy for a diamond mine and I am gone for 2 weeks out of everymonth.

I love drinking Old English and listening to vile Rap music.

Oh ya....I am a Sagittarius ;)

Bfofre

Awesome guys...  Great thread for reference!  And if all else fails,  we can make it a dating site!  Lol!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk