Going To Be In Kitchener Every Day This Weekend :(

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Have training there and other than the Big Al's is there any other points of interest? will be Riverbend drive so KW Area.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Dropped onto kitcheners BA'S, nothing of any particular interest. The had yellow tangs, scopa, Kole, two spot bristle
tooth, a pair of frostbite clowns a gang of inch common Perc clowns for 13 each. Some turbos, Mandarin goby, cucumbers, sea Apple, various shrimp some sand sifter gobies,arc hawk, spotted face hawk

Nighthawk26

I suppose if you generalize GTA and figure mississauga, markham and Richmond hill the same too. That said, most would say TRI cities would be Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I survived, just got home, man it was really coming down there. Not next weekend but the following one I have to spend the entire weekend back there :(

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Fish,

I'm really familiar with KW I worked there for about 3 years. I guess I'll just drive through. :( I've been looking for one last fish to add to my tank. Was going to be a tang but because of the size of the cube I was going to get a clown, had three anthias.

After months one disappear like over night no body then just two day ago I was noticing how thin one was getting I feed heavy quarter size reef frenzy every other day. But was throwing in a couple pellets the days off . The second one disappeared. I have the tank right beside me and look at it multiple times a day. I have no sand and not enough rocks to hide much of anything. Any who. I have one platinum clown, 1 regular fire fish and one anthias. Two blood shrimp, 1 cleaner and 6 peppermint shrimp with a dozen assorted snails