Good Or Bad..

lissyjane

I am wondering if these are good or bad?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    314 KB · Views: 74

heath

Distinguished Member
you can get rid of it by injecting it with vinegar, I use the pickling one its a lot stronger.. good luck, its not easy to get rid of it, they like to hide in spots that are not easy to get to...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
You can also purchase ApstasiaX and if you are looking for long term eradication, some people, including myself, have had tons of success with a copperband butterfly fish. Although they can be extremely hard to keep.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Before you start going out buying stuff to try out! Let me ask you how many of this you have and where? If you just have one on a rock and if it not a big deal just take that rock out to boil or chisel out a piece of rock where it sit, done
Anyway we like to see pic so let have one please

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
Before you start going out buying stuff to try out! Let me ask you how many of this you have and where? If you just have one on a rock and if it not a big deal just take that rock out to boil or chisel out a piece of rock where it sit, done
Anyway we like to see pic so let have one please
Or as mentioned above burn that mother....

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I thought they were called redneck zoas?
One of my LFS's had rock covered with these. Some large enough to swallow a small fish. He was selling his rock for a lot more as they had anemones on it lol. He wasn't technically lying, but all the fish in that tank were missing eyes and covered with sting scars.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk