great day Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
I just wanted to say that I had a great day yesterday, picked up a couple of steals, met a couple more members of the group, thanks for spending all the time with me that you did Phi, and Teebone, aka Vince and Tyler. It was great meeting you both. I also had a great conversation with Bill at IA who very patiently went through a few topics with me and helped me out immensely. I ran into Nick yesterday as well, good to see you too ! Brandon, sorry I got tied up, I'll see you on Tuesday morning.
Vince, I'm going to love that auto top up once I get it hooked up, Tyler, the poor anenome barely found a rock and the clowns converged. I'll post a photo later today. It's going to be a great addition to the tank. Got everyone home and in their respective spots,(picked up a long tentacled anenome as well) in the tank and last night had a great visit with Average Guy, Shane who is so good to share his wisdom with me as everyone else is
I'm so happy to be here
getting tired of the gushing yet guys? give yourselves a great pat on the back for being such good kindhearted people
me, I'm always a little left of center - it's a great place to be.

Jewel

I'm surprised the gang out here doesn't have a Club, Some place to meet and talk Reef keeping. Good to see you got out and met the guys, I know a few of them, Tyler, Darryl and Brandon and am looking forward to meeting more. No more driving to Toronto for Corals seems like theres plenty out here. Come driving weather My Wife and I will be fireing up our little red sports car and travelling the roads looking for deals.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
aww - where's your sense of adventure? aren't we all a little crazy? salt water and electrical combined? oh yeah ! I think it would be a great idea to have an informal group meeting, or get together, maybe summer is a better time outdoors and a bbq - but didn't you already do that? planning another?  Clubs can be a pain, but fun as well, the politicial stuff sometimes gets crazy with any group of people coming together.We, now me minus the other half LOL  were long term members of the Oxford aquarium club for years, we showed fish did the CAOC thing, were really involved. It was a great time. Fish shows, auctions, great people, lots of laughs and plenty of opportunities to learn something new. Me? I like crazy  8)

davesolo29

Super Active Member
i agree...  i was involved in the kitchener club.  on the BOD, involved in all the meetings, fund raisers, etc.
it gets to a point where the fun part of the hobby is lost.

an anual get together or a meet and greet is one thing,  but more than that is too much.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
spyd link said:
[quote author=Jewel link=topic=4344.msg40168#msg40168 date=1360521878]
Perhaps you may know who the crazys are and we won't invite them.

Damn..... Looks like I'm out.  ::)
[/quote]

Looks like all the crazy ones are out.. It's going to be a boring meeting by myself guys..

Jewel

Once it starts to be work, the fun is over. What about Frag Swaps then, maybe 3 times a year or just the BBQ once a year in the summer, thats cool too.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
The problem is everyone is so far.. Yet so close.. Lol, and since we're mostly all grown up, aligning schedules is tough for something with any regularity.. I'm sure we're having another frag swap and pow wow this fall right guys?

If you ever just want to talk about fish hop on the chat.. It's fairly active in the evenings.. And mornings too for that matter. Don't get mad if we're not talking about fish tho(scrub)  ;)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
davesolo29 link said:
we can do one at my place.  i have a big back yard,,  big garage for a frag table.

No body wants to go to kitchener Dave... Geez

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
great day Sat

Duke link said:
[quote author=davesolo29 link=topic=4344.msg40202#msg40202 date=1360535370]
we can do one at my place.  i have a big back yard,,  big garage for a frag table.

[/quote]

I have a double car garage and 50 acres :)

davesolo29

Super Active Member
Duke link said:
[quote author=davesolo29 link=topic=4344.msg40202#msg40202 date=1360535370]

[/quote]

Suck it Nick!!!!

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.