Greater Niagara Coral Show

Brian Waugh

Hey folks.

I wanted to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I am hosting the 1st Annual Greater Niagara Coral Show in Niagara Falls, Ontario on March 25th, 2018.

The host venue is the Best Western Cairn Croft on Lundy's Lane in Niagara Falls.

It is going to be an amazing show with alot of open space, well over 2000 sq ft.

I have a bistro being set up with food, drinks and a bar, not included in the price of admission, but will be nicely priced.

Price at the door will be as the other shows, $5.00 per person, with children 12 and under are free.

Vendor booths are still available, just follow the link below to the event page and send me a direct message and I will send you the registration application and event details.

GREATER NIAGARA CORAL SHOW

There will be amazing door prizes, raffles and silent auctions....so come out and see us all and join in on the fun.

More to come once the vendors and sponsors have all confirmed and I will post pictures of the door / raffle prizes once they start to come in.

Put this on your calendar folks and come see what Niagara has to offer.

Thank you and can't wait to meet all of you in person.

Brian Waugh
Under The Sea Custom Filtration

Brian Waugh

VENDOR LIST THUS FAR:

BIG SHOW FRAGS
JT CUSTOM ACRYLICS
CANDY CORALS
GTA REEF
ONTARIO REEF KEEPERS
REEF ESCAPE
KAOTIC AQUATICS
IN 2 DEEP
SEA GARDENS
REEF WEEDS
MITCHELL BROWN PHOTOGRAPHY
UNDER THE SEA CORALS

CURRENTLY ONLY 4 LOCATIONS LEFT AVAILABLE, SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW SOON.

Kjmsmith

Just a quick shout out to Brian and the other people responsible for pulling todays GNCS. I was a frag show virgin until today and I honestly didn’t know what to exepct. Well, this far surpassed my expectations and I was overwhelmed with the number of vendors, sponsors and of course all of the reefers who showed up to make this a great experience. I look forward to next year which I hear is already being planned and is going to be even bigger and in the meantime will definitly be making trips out to other fests.
Kevin